In the Makerspace your ideas can come to fruition. Create a prototype, make a part, design a toy, engrave a sign, repair electronic devices, learn a new skill, enjoy a hobby, explore new ideas.
The MCCC Makerspace currently offers the following equipment for use:
• Computer Lab w/3D CAD and Design Software
• Axiom AR8 Elite CNC Router
• Roland MDX-50 CNC RP Machine
• Epilog Helix 50w CNC Laser
• Stratasys F170 FDM 3D Printer
• Formlabs Form 2 SLA 3D Printer
• Ender 3 V2 FDM 3D Printers
• Electronics Repair Workstations
• Table TITAN 15” Vinyl Cutter
• Various hand tools, power tools and more!