The MCCC Makerspace is open to the community to foster creativity and the sharing of knowledge, skills and ideas.
The MCCC Makerspace
FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK and TWITTER
MCCC Makerspace Coordinator
734-384-4176 | T-160
In the Makerspace your ideas can come to fruition. Create a prototype, make a part, design a toy, engrave a sign, repair electronic devices, learn a new skill, enjoy a hobby, explore new ideas.
The MCCC Makerspace currently offers the following equipment for use:
• Computer Lab w/3D CAD and Design Software
• Axiom AR8 Elite CNC Router
• Roland MDX-50 CNC RP Machine
• Epilog Helix 50w CNC Laser
• Stratasys F170 FDM 3D Printer
• Formlabs Form 2 SLA 3D Printer
• Ender 3 V2 FDM 3D Printers
• Electronics Repair Workstations
• Table TITAN 15” Vinyl Cutter
• Various hand tools, power tools and more!
MCCC Library Hours |
Visit us: Campbell Academic Center (Building C) - 1st Floor |
Phone (734)384-4204 |
Chat: MCCC Library Chat |
Email: Ask A Librarian