Skip to Main Content
Use Internet sources to identify, update & expand information
Use carefully selected search engines
Consult various sources, ask the librarian, or your instructor
- A--Author Authority
- Who wrote it?
- Who published it?
- What authority do they have on the subject?
- Are both sides of the issue represented?
- Is persuasive or emotional language used?
- What does the domain ending tell us about intentions (.org, .com, .edu, etc.)?
- When was it written?
- Does the date impact the accuracy of the information?
Online guide to government information and services.
Enter search terms & click on Search button
Scroll down and browse articles and reports from various government agencies
View articles--Printing & Citation
Click on title to open document
Print using the Print icon or your browser print
Use the web site format to cite the item
MCCC Library Hours |
Visit us: Campbell Academic Center (Building C) - 1st Floor |
Phone (734)384-4204 |
Chat: MCCC Library Chat |
Email: Ask A Librarian