Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
PLEASE FILL OUT THE LIBRARY INSTRUCTION ASSESSMENT TOOL SURVEY!
- Click on the link above and fill out the survey. You will see questions like the screen shot below.
- Select the proper semester.
- Be sure to include your course number/name and section number:
- Example-- ENGL 152-01 is English Compostion II, Section 01
- Example-- NURS 103-01 is Fundamental Nursing Care, Section 01
- Ask library staff or your instructor about course/section numbers if necessary
- Answer all questions to the best of your ability.
- Thank you for your participation!
MCCC Library Hours |
Visit us: Founders Hall atrium (Building F) |
Phone (734)384-4204 |
Chat: MCCC Library Chat |