Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Please contact the MCCC Library with any questions
We are here to help you succeed
Whether you have used the library many times or are totally new to the library or are just wondering about something, please contact us
- Visit us in the Learning Resources Center on the First Floor of the newly renovated Campbell Academic Center.
- Phone: (734) 384-4204 during open hours
- Email: Ask A Librarian email Not immediate; checked when an MCCC librarian is on duty. Not on weekends, etc. - Try Chat instead.
- Library chat on the MCCC Library page - 8am to midnight, 7 days a week except Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, and New Year's Day
- Zoom question/reference sessions available - please ask
- Make an appointment for in-person, Zoom or phone assistance
Check MCCC Library Hours and Location page for our current hours
Hours/Contact Quick Links
See the footer of our MCCC Library Guides and A-Z Databases pages for links to Hours, Location, Chat, and Ask A Librarian Email
MCCC Library Hours |
Visit us: Campbell Academic Center (Building C) - 1st Floor |
Phone (734)384-4204 |
Chat: MCCC Library Chat |
Email: Ask A Librarian