We are here to help you succeed
Whether you have used the library many times or are totally new to the library or are just wondering about something, please contact us
- Visit us in the Learning Resources Center on the First Floor of the newly renovated Campbell Academic Center.
- Phone: (734) 384-4204 during open hours
- Email: Ask A Librarian email Not immediate; checked when an MCCC librarian is on duty. Not on weekends, etc. - Try Chat instead.
- Library chat on the MCCC Library page - 8am to midnight, 7 days a week except Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, and New Year's Day
- Zoom question/reference sessions available - please ask
- Make an appointment for in-person, Zoom or phone assistance
Check MCCC Library Hours and Location page for our current hours
Hours/Contact Quick Links
See the footer of our MCCC Library Guides and A-Z Databases pages for links to Hours, Location, Chat, and Ask A Librarian Email